- Product Details
As the game evolves to a more distance-centric playing style, players are finding themselves facing an increasing number of scoring opportunities from 125 yards and in. As it is, 65% of all golf shots take place from this distance, and that number is only expected to rise. This evolution in the game demands an evolution in the wedge game as well.
Cleveland Golf's Rotex face technology literally changed the face of spin in golf last year. The 588 Rotex 2.0 takes spin control to yet another level. 15% sharper grooves and a new micro-milled Rotex face pattern give these wedges the most surface roughness the USGA will allow. It's Spin 2.0.
- Fourth generation Tour Zip Grooves combine sharper grooves and deeper micro milling to provide superior spin on all shots from the rough.
- Advanced, 2-pass micro milling pattern provides a strategically designed roughness close to the USGA limit. This leads to increased friction and more spin, especially from inconsistent lies.
- Fine tunes the micro-roughness for more consistency and texture across the face. This allows us to reach the USGA roughness limit, and pushing this boundary lends itself to increased spin on pitch and chip shots.
- Traditional muscle-back head shape for the better player.
- Three grind options makes it easier than ever for any golfer to build a wedge set that maximizes performance based on turf conditions, playing preference, and skill level.
Low Bounce Grind (1 Dot)
- Trailing Edge Grind + maximum heel and toe grind
- Lowest effective bounce
- Keeps leading edge close to ground for aggressive lob shots, yet provides stability on square-faced full shots
Standard Bounce Grind (2 Dot)
- Trailing Edge Grind + moderate trailing relief
- Mid effective bounce
- All-around playability and versatility, allowing golfer to executea variety of shots from most playing conditions
Full Sole (3 Dot)
- Constant Sole Width
- Higher effective bounce
- Allows the golfer to use the sole to their advantage around the greens. Full shape gives stability on full shots, however the curvature in the sole still allows player to open the face.
Nevada Bobs offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via FedEx.
Ground (3-5 business days) - $6.99
2-Day Air - $13.99
Overnight - $21.99
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
In order to better serve our guests, we will occassionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing Nevada Bobs. “2-Day Air” shipments arrive in two business days after departing Nevada Bobs. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by FedEx. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 9am (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's “Overnight” or “2-Day Air” shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.